Search Coral Gables, Miami Hotels from AU$104
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 8 Sep. 2020
Visiting Coral Gables
History buffs will enjoy exploring Coral Gables, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this vibrant city can discover its university setting, cafés, and art. Top sights around the area include Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, PortMiami, and Aventura Mall.
- You'll find 1523 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Miami
- The closest major airport is in Miami, FL (MIA-Miami Intl.) 9.6 from the city center
- The next closest is in Miami, FL (MPB-Public Seaplane Base) 12.3 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Coral Gables
The city is well known for its art scene and cultural venues like Coral Gables International Art Center. The city's natural beauty is on display at Matheson Hammock Park, Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden, and Salvadore Park Tennis Center. Shopping is a favorite activity, so consider an excursion to Miracle Mile and Village of Merrick Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Coral Gables. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Biltmore Hotel - Miami - Coral Gables - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and pool.
- Hyatt Regency Coral Gables - Our customers like the bar and proximity to the airport at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Four Points by Sheraton Coral Gables - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Top places to visit around the area include Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, located 4.5 mi (7.2 from the heart of the city, and PortMiami, which is 7.4 mi (11.9 away.
Getting Around Coral Gables
Local metro stations include University Station and Douglas Road Station. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Coral Gables
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 60°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 66°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 76°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 60°F
- Coral Gables gets about 61.93 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 61°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Coral Gables?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Coral Gables, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Coral Gables?
What's the best hotel for families in Coral Gables?
What's the best hotel for a couple going to Coral Gables?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Coral Gables?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Coral Gables?
What's the best high-end hotel in Coral Gables?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Coral Gables?
What's the best hotel in Coral Gables that's close to historical sites?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Coral Gables?
Recent Reviews in Coral Gables
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Coral Gables airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Coral Gables?
- Where to stay near top Coral Gables attractions?
- More accommodation types in Coral Gables
- Which hotel chains are in Coral Gables?
- What are the most popular hotels in Coral Gables?
- Are there hotels near Coral Gables?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends