Search Miami, Florida Hotels from AU$128
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 16 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 19 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 23 Sep. 2020
Where to stay in Miami
4.5/5Wonderful!(90 area reviews)
You can't go to Miami without hitting South Beach, world-famous for celebrity-spotting, great beaches and its cool Art Deco style.
5/5Exceptional!(1 area review)
Experience a suburb that has flourished with artsy vibes and countercultural heritage as you enjoy fine dining, historic landmarks and boutiques around its streets.
Wynwood Art District
Explore over 70 different galleries, studios and performance spaces in this sensational creative hub for artists in downtown Miami’s former industrial neighborhood.
4/5Very Good!(1 area review)
Feel the Latin rhythm in this vibrant neighbourhood, filled with great food, lively markets and the unmistakable smell of cigars.
Travelers to Miami give high marks for the beaches, renowned art, and shopping. This vibrant city also attracts tourists with its live music and restaurants. Top sights in the city include PortMiami, Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, and Aventura Mall.
- There are 1535 hotels and other accommodations in Miami
- The closest major airport is in Miami, FL (MPB-Public Seaplane Base) 1.8 from the city center
- The next closest is in Miami, FL (MIA-Miami Intl.) 9.2 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Miami
The city is well known for its art and live music, and cultural venues include Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, Patricia And Phillip Frost Museum Of Science, and Art Deco Welcome Center. Attractions like Miami Seaquarium and Zoo Miami are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Jungle Island, Lummus Park Beach, and Bayfront Park.
In Miami, you'll be able to select from 1535 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Acqualina Resort and Spa - This 5-star resort features 3 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 4 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Miami Midtown - Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Midtown can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Other favorite sights in Miami include PortMiami, Aventura Mall, and Lincoln Road Mall. Outside the city, popular places to visit include Port Everglades, located 22.6 mi (36.4 from the heart of the city, and Las Olas Riverfront, which is 24.2 mi (38.9 away.
Getting Around Miami
With so many transportation options, seeing all of Miami is easy. Walk to nearby metro stations like Knight Center Metromover Station, Riverwalk Metromover Station, and Bayfront Park Metromover Station. If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Miami Airport Station, Hialeah Market Station, or Miami Station.
Dressing for Miami
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 82°F and the nighttime average to be 60°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 66°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 60°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Miami is 61.93 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 61°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Miami?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Miami, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Miami?
What's the best hotel when travelling with children to Miami?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic getaway to Miami?
What is the favourite LGBTQ-friendly accommodation in Miami?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Miami?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Miami?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Miami?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Miami?
What's the best hotel for a golf holiday in Miami?
Recent Reviews in Miami
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Miami airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Miami?
- Where to stay near top Miami attractions?
- More accommodation types in Miami
- What kind of hotels are in Miami?
- Which hotel chains are in Miami?
- What are the most popular hotels in Miami?
- Are there hotels near Miami?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends