Luxury-minded travelers will find upscale places to stay in Surfside, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its shopping. Top sights around the area include Aventura Mall, PortMiami, and Vizcaya Museum and Gardens.
- You'll find 1523 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Miami
- The closest major airport is in Miami, FL (MPB-Public Seaplane Base) 11.8 from the city center
- The next closest is in Miami, FL (OPF-Opa Locka Executive) 15.2 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Surfside
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Surfside Beach and Surfside Park. In the area, you'll also find Aventura Mall and PortMiami.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Surfside. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Sun Harbour Boutique Hotel - This 2.5-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and helpful staff.
- Grand Beach Hotel Surfside West - Our customers like the beach locale and pool at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, free WiFi, and a fitness center.
- Residence Inn by Marriott Miami Beach Surfside - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, located 10.5 mi (16.9 from the city center, and Lincoln Road Mall, which is 6.1 mi (9.9 away.
Dressing for Surfside
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 82°F and the nighttime average to be 57°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 65°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 59°F at night
- Surfside gets about 61.02 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 59°F