Miami Vacation: Coronavirus Information
Most Miami hotels offer free cancellation. Consider booking refundable hotels rather than non-refundable ones. Just look for the ‘free cancellation’ message during your hotel search. Prices can vary, but right now we believe that flexibility matters.
For more information about the impact of COVID-19 on your Miami trip, please visit our Coronavirus Information page.
Where to stay in Miami
4.5/5Wonderful!(90 area reviews)
You can't go to Miami without hitting South Beach, world-famous for celebrity-spotting, great beaches and its cool Art Deco style.
4/5Very Good!(26 area reviews)
There’s always something fun and interesting happening in the Sunshine State’s busiest city center, from shows and shopping to history and art.
5/5Exceptional!(1 area review)
Experience a suburb that has flourished with artsy vibes and countercultural heritage as you enjoy fine dining, historic landmarks and boutiques around its streets.
Wynwood Art District
Explore over 70 different galleries, studios and performance spaces in this sensational creative hub for artists in downtown Miami’s former industrial neighborhood.
4/5Very Good!(1 area review)
Feel the Latin rhythm in this vibrant neighbourhood, filled with great food, lively markets and the unmistakable smell of cigars.
Top hotels in Miami
Reviewed on 24 Nov. 2020
Reviewed on 7 Nov. 2020
Reviewed on 20 Nov. 2020
Top activities in Miami
Miami Beach Holiday
If you want to escape the hectic rush of the city, a Miami holiday may be just what you need. There’s no shortage of gorgeous views to soak up on a trip to Miami. Those who love being near the water are likely to be familiar with Lummus Park Beach (4 miles (6 km) away) and will probably prefer to stay nearby. But there's no need to worry if the closest accommodation are full. Many sightseers also book Miami packages near Surfside Beach and Haulover Park.
Things You Should Know About Miami
- Listening to the calming sounds of waves is one of life's little pleasures. See what's available among our Miami beach hotels and get ready to switch into relaxation mode.
- Many travellers also base themselves in apartments around these parts. Brickell Downtown and Setai Residence Ocean Front Condo are a few options we recommend.
- Alternatively, go for one of our All-Inclusive hotels in Miami. They make budgeting a breeze. Leave your wallet in your room and enjoy the freedom that comes with the all-inclusive way of holidaying.
- Our Miami things to do page is a terrific place to start organising your trip to Miami. After you arrive, start up a conversation with one of the 441,000 friendly locals to learn even more.
- Save big on experiences with our Miami holiday deals. With terrific attractions such as PortMiami to discover, this popular destination will keep you on the go.