Visiting Key Biscayne
Travelers to Key Biscayne give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's aquarium and architecture. Around the area, top sights include Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, PortMiami, and Aventura Mall.
- You'll find 1523 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Miami
- The closest major airport is in Miami, FL (MPB-Public Seaplane Base) 7.7 from the city center
- The next closest is in Miami, FL (MIA-Miami Intl.) 14.4 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Key Biscayne
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Crandon Park, Rickenbacker Causeway Beach, and Bear Cut. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Miami Seaquarium and Crandon Golf at Key Biscayne.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Key Biscayne. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne, Miami - This 5-star resort features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 4 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Coral Reef at Key Biscayne - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and beach locale at this aparthotel. This 3-star aparthotel features an outdoor pool, free parking, and concierge services.
- Silver Sands Beach Resort - This 2.5-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its beach locale and overall value.
Top places to see outside the city include Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, located 3.5 mi (5.7 from the city center, and PortMiami, which is 4.4 mi (7.1 away.
Dressing for Key Biscayne
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 60°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 66°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 76°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 60°F
- Average annual rainfall for Key Biscayne is 61.93 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 61°F