Search Clarke Quay, Singapore Hotels from AU$243
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Clarke Quay
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Clarke Quay, and visitors give high marks for the riverfront, shopping, and top-notch restaurants. Scenic and welcoming, this city attracts tourists with its bars and Chinatown. Around the area, top sights include Chinatown Heritage Center, National Orchid Garden, and Universal Studios Singapore®.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Clarke Quay
- The closest major airport is in Singapore (SIN-Changi) 17.5 from the city center
- The next closest is in Batam Batu Besar (BTH-Hang Nadim) 35.2 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Clarke Quay
The city is notable for its Chinatown and landmarks such as Tan Si Chong Su Temple. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and Singapore River. Shopping is one of the favorite things to do, so consider an excursion to Clarke Quay Mall, Liang Court, and Clarke Quay Central.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Clarke Quay. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Swissotel Merchant Court - Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Downtown Singapore can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and proximity to the airport.
- Somerset Liang Court Singapore - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and helpful staff at this aparthotel. Guests who stay at this 4-star aparthotel in Downtown Singapore can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and a fitness center, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Park Regis Singapore - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Downtown Singapore can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its central location and comfortable beds.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Chinatown Heritage Center, located 0.5 mi (0.7 from the city center, and National Orchid Garden, which is 2.7 mi (4.3 away.
Getting Around Clarke Quay
Head to Clarke Quay Station to catch metro. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Clarke Quay
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 88°F and the nighttime average to be 73°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 75°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 74°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Clarke Quay is 3.23 inches
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 73°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Clarke Quay?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Clarke Quay, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Clarke Quay?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday in Clarke Quay?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday in Clarke Quay?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Clarke Quay?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Clarke Quay?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Clarke Quay?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Clarke Quay?
Recent Reviews in Clarke Quay
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Clarke Quay airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Clarke Quay?
- Where to stay near top Clarke Quay attractions?
- More accommodation types in Clarke Quay
- What kind of hotels are in Clarke Quay?
- Which hotel chains are in Clarke Quay?
- What are the most popular hotels in Clarke Quay?
- Are there hotels near Clarke Quay?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends