- Singapore Flyer
- 10 min walk
- Singapore City Hall
- 10 min walk
- ArtScience Museum
- 13 min walk
- Singapore (SIN-Changi)
- 17 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Singapore's Marina Bay neighbourhood, PARKROYAL COLLECTION Marina Bay, Singapore is in the city centre and connected to the convention centre. Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore and Boat Quay are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Marina Square and Bugis Street Shopping District. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Singapore Flyer, or check out an event or a game at Singapore National Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Singapore Flyer - 10 min walk
- Singapore City Hall - 10 min walk
- Merlion - 13 min walk
- ArtScience Museum - 13 min walk
- Marina Bay Sands Skypark - 16 min walk
- Esplanade Station - 4 min walk
- JB Sentral - 39 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi) - 17 min drive
- Where to eat
- AquaMarine – Al fresco dining restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Peach Blossoms – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Atrium Lounge – Open daily.
- Ruths Chris – Steakhouse with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
About this property
PARKROYAL COLLECTION Marina Bay, Singapore
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SGD 47.08 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Marina Mandarin Hotel
- Mandarin Hotel
- Marina Mandarin
- Marina Mandarin Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Marina Mandarin Hotel Singapore
- Singapore Mandarin
- Mandarin Hotel Singapore
- Mandarin Singapore
- Marina Mandarin Singapore Hotel
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
in a good position,this hotel is lovely and clean,only problem for us was we had a flight leaving at 2am and booked an extra night just so we could have a good sleep before a long 14 hour flight,unfortunately this hotel had someone playing a piano and someone singing and it was very loud so we didnt really get a good sleep,so not recommended if you want a sleep before a long flight,otherwise a nice hotel