Overview of Peninsula Excelsior Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Premier Club Room
About this area
In the city centre and near a metro station, Peninsula Excelsior Hotel is in a walkable area with good airport proximity and shopping. National Gallery Singapore and National Museum of Singapore are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Merlion and Marina Bay Sands Skypark. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Singapore National Stadium or Singapore Indoor Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Singapore City Hall - 5 min walk
- Raffles City - 6 min walk
- Merlion - 13 min walk
- Bugis Street Shopping District - 14 min walk
- Raffles Place - 16 min walk
- City Hall Station - 4 min walk
- JB Sentral - 24 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi) - 23 min drive
- Where to eat
- Coleman Cafe – Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Peninsula Excelsior Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 11 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between SGD 33 and SGD 66 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: SGD 12 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Peninsula Excelsior Hotel Singapore
- Peninsula Excelsior Hotel
- Peninsula Excelsior Singapore
- Peninsula Excelsior
- Peninsula Singapore
- Singapore Peninsula
- Peninsula Hotel Singapore
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great location and value. Centrally located to Marina Bay and Merlíon Park, Boat Quay and Clark Quay only a few minutes walking.