Visitors to Casuarina are sure to enjoy the beaches, restaurants, and shopping. Relaxing and walkable, this city also attracts tourists with its spas.
- You'll find 45 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Tweed Heads
- The closest major airport is in Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta) 16 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Casuarina
Places to visit in the larger region include Tropical Fruit World, Kingscliff War Memorial, and Coolangatta and Tweed Heads Golf Club. Additionally, you'll find Fingal Lighthouse and Tweed City in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Casuarina. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Santai Retreat at Casuarina Beach - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Cotton Beach Resort - Tweed Coast Holidays - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and beach locale at this apartment. With a stay at this 4.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
Dressing for Casuarina
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 82°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 64°F
- From April to June, the average is 79°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 81°F as the daytime average and 59°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Casuarina is 1.26 inches
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 51°F