Visitors can enjoy all that Bundall has to offer including the shopping and restaurants. Top sights around the area include Sea World, Warner Bros. Movie World, and Dreamworld.
- You'll find 665 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Gold Coast
- The closest major airport is in Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta) 20.3 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bundall
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Sea World, Warner Bros. Movie World, and Dreamworld. Additionally, in the area you'll find Cavill Avenue and Surfers Paradise Beach.
As you make plans for a getaway to Bundall, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 545 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here you'll find a few of the places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Waterford Private Apartments is located in central Bundall. This 4-star apartment in Bundall features an outdoor pool, free parking, and a fitness center.
- Bali Hut on Water is located within 0.8 mi of the city center. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Carrara can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with a private balcony. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
- Mercure Gold Coast Resort is located 0.2 mi from the city center. This 4.5-star hotel in Surfers Paradise features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center. Our customers like its overall value and proximity to shopping.
One of the popular sights outside the city is Wet'n'Wild Gold Coast, located 8.6 mi (13.8 from the city center.
Dressing for Bundall
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 82°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 64°F
- From April to June, the average is 79°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 81°F as the daytime average and 59°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Bundall is 1.26 inches
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 51°F