Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Sukawati, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the spas and seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's zoo and theme park. Around the area, top sights include Market, Kuta Beach, and Tanah Lot.
- There are 43 hotels and other accommodations in Sukawati
- The closest major airport is in Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) 20.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sukawati
Attractions like Bali Fun World and Bali Zoo are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and such places to visit as Tegenungan Waterfall and Saba Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Sukawati Market and The Giant Tree.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 43 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Sukawati. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Royal Purnama art suites & villas - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and overall value.
- Santi Mandala Villa & Spa - Our customers like the helpful staff at this resort. This 4-star resort features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Bali Masari Villas & Spa - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Market, located 9.3 mi (15 from the city center, and Kuta Beach, which is 11.4 mi (18.4 away.
Dressing for Sukawati
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 68°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 68°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 91°F and nighttime averages of 71°F
- Average annual rainfall for Sukawati is 1.73 inches
- Usually April and November are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 69°F