Search Odawara, Hakone Hotels from AU$63
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Odawara are sure to enjoy the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals, hot springs, and spas.
- You'll find 188 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Hakone
- The closest major airport is in Oshima (OIM) 55.8 from the city center
- The next closest is in Tokyo (HND-Haneda) 65.7 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Odawara
Cultural venues in the city include Hotoku Museum, Odawara Museum of Literature, and Matsunaga Memorial Hall. The city is notable for landmarks like Tombs of Hojo Ujimasa, Odawara Castle, and Odawara Kokian. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and these places to visit: Miyukinohama Beach, Tsujimura Botanical Garden, and Odawara Wanpaku Land.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Odawara. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Plum hostel - Amenities in this 2-star hostel room include free WiFi and a refrigerator. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean rooms.
- Hilton Odawara Resort & Spa - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this resort. This 4-star resort features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Hinode Ryokan - With a stay at this 2.5-star ryokan, guests can enjoy access to a bar and a café, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its location.
Getting Around Odawara
If you want to see more of the area, ride aboard a train from Odawara Station, Kamonomiya station, or Kowakidani station. Odawara might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Odawara
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 28°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 30°F at night
- About 45.47 inches of rain falls on Odawara each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 31°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Odawara?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Odawara, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to Odawara?
What's the best place to stay for a couple visiting Odawara?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Odawara?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Odawara?
Where's the best place to stay in Odawara to learn about local history?
What are some hotels with pools in Odawara?
Recent Reviews in Odawara
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Odawara airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Odawara?
- Where to stay near top Odawara attractions?
- More accommodation types in Odawara
- What kind of hotels are in Odawara?
- Which hotel chains are in Odawara?
- What are the most popular hotels in Odawara?
- Are there hotels near Odawara?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends