- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Grand Hyatt Tokyo
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Club Room, 1 King Bed (Club Access)
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 2 Single Beds
Club Room (Club Access)
Grand Suite, 1 King Bed
Club Room, 1 King Bed (Premium)
Grand Suite, 1 King Bed (Executive)
Grand Suite, 2 Single Beds (Executive)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds (Club Access)
About this area
Located in Tokyo's Minato neighbourhood, Grand Hyatt Tokyo is in the city centre and connected to a shopping centre. Tokyo Imperial Palace and NHK Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Roppongi Hills and KidZania Tokyo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Meiji Jingu Stadium or Tokyo National Olympic Stadium.
- Tokyo Midtown - 13 min walk
- Nezu Art Museum - 16 min walk
- Shibuya Crossing - 10 min drive
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 11 min drive
- Meiji Jingu Shrine - 15 min drive
- Ebisu Station - 3 min drive
- Roppongi Station - 7 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 25 min drive
- Fiorentina — 1 min walk
- Chinaroom — 1 min walk
- Chugoku Chabo 8 - 1 min walk
- Hien - 1 min walk
- Chinese Cafe 8 - 1 min walk
About this property
Grand Hyatt Tokyo
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 8:30 AM to 8:30 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Renovations and closures
- Swimming pool
- Hot tub
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 4680 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 1150 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY 580
- Self-parking fee: JPY 5000 per night
- Valet parking fee: JPY 5000 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Grand Hyatt Tokyo Hotel
- Grand Hyatt Tokyo
- Grand Hyatt Tokyo Hotel Minato
- Minato Hyatt
- Hyatt Tokyo
- Grand Hyatt Tokyo Japan
- Grand Hyatt Minato
- Grand Hyatt Hotel Tokyo
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
The staff and buffet brunch and accomodating hotel was clean and modern