Visitors can enjoy all that Melton has to offer including the bars, coffeehouses, and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its restaurants. Top sights in the area include Melbourne Cricket Ground, St. Kilda Beach, and Bourke Street Mall.
- You'll find 1261 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Melbourne
- The closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) 20.9 from the city center
- The next closest is in Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon) 25.8 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Melton
Places to visit in the larger region include Tabcorp Park, Galli Estate Winery, and Galaxy Land. Additionally, you'll find Watergardens Town Centre and Sunbury Visitor Information Centre in the area.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Melton Motor Inn & Apartments - This 3.5-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Melton
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 75°F and the nighttime average to be 53°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 69°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September averages 62°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 47°F at night
- Melton gets about 10.94 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 74°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 44°F