Visiting Bacchus Marsh
Visitors can enjoy all that Bacchus Marsh has to offer including its festivals. Top sights in the area include Melbourne Cricket Ground, St. Kilda Beach, and Bourke Street Mall.
- You'll find 1043 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Melbourne
- The closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) 37.3 from the city center
- The next closest is in Melbourne, VIC (AVV-Avalon) 38.7 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bacchus Marsh
Places to visit in the area include Tabcorp Park, Galli Estate Winery, and Mt Rothwell Biodiversity Interpretation Centre.
Getting Around Bacchus Marsh
If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from Bacchus Marsh Station.
Dressing for Bacchus Marsh
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 77°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 50°F
- From April to June, the average is 69°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 44°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.79 inches of rain falls on Bacchus Marsh each year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 75°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 41°F