Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 1 Nov. 2020
Reviewed on 15 Dec. 2020
Reviewed on 30 Dec. 2020
Reviewed on 31 Dec. 2020
Travelers to Keystone give high marks for the ski areas and magnificent mountain views. This scenic city also attracts tourists with its lakeside. Top sights around the area include Keystone Ski Resort, Breckenridge Ski Resort, and Copper Mountain Ski Resort.
- There are 889 hotels and other accommodations in Keystone
- The closest major airport is in Broomfield, CO (BJC-Rocky Mountain Metropolitan) 78.7 from the city center
- The next closest is in Vail, CO (EGE-Eagle County Regional) 82.8 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Keystone
The city's mountain views, lakeside, and hiking trails provide a picturesque setting, and places to visit include Keystone Lake. Top activities include skiing and snowboarding, while Keystone Ski Resort, Outpost Gondola, and Wayback are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Keystone Conference Center and Outback Express.
In Keystone, you'll find 889 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Swan Mountain Resort - With a stay at this 3.5-star condo resort, guests can enjoy access to an indoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Aspen Ridge Condominiums by Keystone Resort - This 2.5-star condo resort features an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Ski Tip Lodge - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and room size.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Breckenridge Ski Resort, located 11 mi (17.6 from the heart of the city, and Copper Mountain Ski Resort, which is 13.5 mi (21.7 away.
Dressing for Keystone
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 37°F during the day and -4°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 65°F, while the average at night is 10°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 67°F with nighttime averages of 20°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 52°F and nighttime averages of -4°F
- Keystone gets about 0.55 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 65°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging -3°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Keystone?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Keystone, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Keystone?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday to Keystone?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday to Keystone?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Keystone?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Keystone?
Where's the best place to stay for a winter holiday in Keystone?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Keystone?
Recent Reviews in Keystone
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Keystone airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Keystone?
- Where to stay near top Keystone attractions?
- More accommodation types in Keystone
- What kind of hotels are in Keystone?
- Which hotel chains are in Keystone?
- What are the most popular hotels in Keystone?
- Are there hotels near Keystone?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends