Search Copper Mountain, Colorado Hotels from AU$405
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 7 Jan. 2021
Reviewed on 31 Dec. 2020
Reviewed on 19 Dec. 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 17 Dec. 2020
Reviewed on 7 Mar. 2019
Reviewed on 5 Jan. 2021
Reviewed on 12 Aug. 2019
Reviewed on 15 Nov. 2019
Reviewed on 11 Jan. 2021
Reviewed on 8 Aug. 2019
Reviewed on 10 Jan. 2021
Reviewed on 16 Feb. 2020
Reviewed on 8 Jan. 2021
Reviewed on 29 Dec. 2020
Reviewed on 7 Mar. 2020
Reviewed on 14 Jan. 2021
Reviewed on 13 Mar. 2020
Visiting Copper Mountain
Travelers give high marks for the ski areas in Copper Mountain, which is also known for its mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy the city's live music and golf courses. Copper Mountain Ski Resort, Breckenridge Ski Resort, and Keystone Ski Resort are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 348 hotels and other accommodations in Copper Mountain
- The closest major airport is in Vail, CO (EGE-Eagle County Regional) 67.4 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Copper Mountain
Skiing is a top activity, and Copper Mountain Ski Resort is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Copper Creek Golf Club and Woodward at Copper.
In Copper Mountain, there are 348 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Copper Springs by Bighorn Rentals - This 3-star apartment features free WiFi, free parking, and a fitness center.
- Copper Junction by Copper Vacations - With a stay at this 3.5-star condo, guests can enjoy access to the ski slopes and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Timber Creek by Copper Vacations - With a stay at this 3-star condo, guests can enjoy access to free parking and spa services, along with an in-room kitchen.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Breckenridge Ski Resort, located 4.4 mi (7.1 from the city center, and Keystone Ski Resort, which is 12.5 mi (20.1 away.
Dressing for Copper Mountain
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 37°F and the nighttime average to be -4°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 65°F during the day and 10°F at night
- July through September averages 67°F during the day and 20°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 52°F during the day and -4°F at night
- About 0.55 inches of rain falls on Copper Mountain each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 65°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of -3°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Copper Mountain?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Copper Mountain, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Copper Mountain?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday in Copper Mountain?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Copper Mountain?
What's the best hotel for a golf holiday in Copper Mountain?
Where's the best place to stay for a trip to the slopes in Copper Mountain?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Copper Mountain?
Recent Reviews in Copper Mountain
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Copper Mountain airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Copper Mountain?
- Where to stay near top Copper Mountain attractions?
- More accommodation types in Copper Mountain
- What kind of hotels are in Copper Mountain?
- Which hotel chains are in Copper Mountain?
- What are the most popular hotels in Copper Mountain?
- Are there hotels near Copper Mountain?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends