Search Dillon, Colorado Hotels from AU$98
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 16 Jul. 2020
Reviewed on 6 Oct. 2020
Reviewed on 11 May 2020
Reviewed on 3 Mar. 2020
Private Entry! New Listing W/updated Kitchen/baths. Complex On Lake! Sauna/hot Tub, On Shuttle, Wifi
Reviewed on 6 Oct. 2020
Reviewed on 22 Aug. 2020
Reviewed on 10 Aug. 2020
Reviewed on 12 Oct. 2020
Travelers to Dillon give high marks for the ski areas, lakeside setting, and magnificent mountain views. This scenic city also attracts tourists with its breweries. Keystone Ski Resort, Breckenridge Ski Resort, and Copper Mountain Ski Resort are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 151 hotels and other accommodations in Dillon
- The closest major airport is in Vail, CO (EGE-Eagle County Regional) 74.1 from the city center
- The next closest is in Broomfield, CO (BJC-Rocky Mountain Metropolitan) 85.7 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Dillon
The city's lakeside, mountain views, and hiking trails provide a picturesque setting, and places to visit include Marina Park. Skiing is a top activity, and Lake Dillon Marina is one place to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Lake Dillon Theatre Company to your agenda.
In Dillon, you'll find 151 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Best Western Ptarmigan Lodge - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
- Comfort Suites - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Summit Resort Group Dillon - With a stay at this 3-star condo, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a spa tub, along with an in-room kitchen.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Keystone Ski Resort, located 5.2 mi (8.3 from the city center, and Breckenridge Ski Resort, which is 10.3 mi (16.6 away.
Dressing for Dillon
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 40°F and the nighttime average to be 3°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 69°F during the day and 15°F at night
- July through September averages 71°F during the day and 27°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 55°F during the day and 4°F at night
- Dillon gets about 12.40 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 68°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 4°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Dillon?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Dillon, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Dillon?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday in Dillon?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday in Dillon?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Dillon?
What's the best accommodation option for a ski holiday in Dillon?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Dillon?
Recent Reviews in Dillon
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Dillon airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Dillon?
- Where to stay near top Dillon attractions?
- More accommodation types in Dillon
- What kind of hotels are in Dillon?
- Which hotel chains are in Dillon?
- What are the most popular hotels in Dillon?
- Are there hotels near Dillon?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends