Search Frisco, Colorado Hotels from AU$124
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 19 Jun. 2020
Reviewed on 11 Aug. 2020
Reviewed on 14 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 22 Oct. 2020
Travelers to Frisco give high marks for the ski areas and magnificent mountain views. This scenic city also attracts tourists with its lakeside. Copper Mountain Ski Resort, Breckenridge Ski Resort, and Keystone Ski Resort are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 380 hotels and other accommodations in Frisco
- The closest major airport is in Vail, CO (EGE-Eagle County Regional) 70 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Frisco
The city's mountain views, hiking trails, and lakeside provide a picturesque setting, and places to visit include Dillon Reservoir. Skiing, biking, and snowboarding are top activities, while sights to visit include Frisco Nordic Center. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Frisco Historic Park and Museum and EastWest Bodywork & Massage Therapy.
In Frisco, you'll be able to select from 380 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Frisco Inn on Galena Street - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Alpine Inn - Our customers like the overall value and proximity to shopping at this motel. With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Frisco - This 2.5-star hotel features free WiFi, a bar, and a spa tub. Expedia customers like its overall value and central location.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Copper Mountain Ski Resort, located 6.1 mi (9.8 from the city center, and Breckenridge Ski Resort, which is 6.8 mi (10.9 away.
Dressing for Frisco
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 40°F and the nighttime average to be 3°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 69°F during the day and 15°F at night
- July through September averages 71°F during the day and 27°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 55°F during the day and 4°F at night
- Frisco gets about 12.40 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 68°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 4°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Frisco?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Frisco, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Frisco?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Frisco?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday in Frisco?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Frisco?
What's the best boutique hotel in Frisco?
Where's the best place to stay for a trip to the slopes in Frisco?
Recent Reviews in Frisco
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Frisco airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Frisco?
- Where to stay near top Frisco attractions?
- More accommodation types in Frisco
- What kind of hotels are in Frisco?
- Which hotel chains are in Frisco?
- What are the most popular hotels in Frisco?
- Are there hotels near Frisco?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends