Visitors to Evergreen are sure to enjoy the mountain views, entertainment choices, and live music. This scenic city also attracts tourists with its theaters and lakeside. Top sights around the area include Red Rocks Amphitheater and Coors Brewery.
- You'll find 770 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Denver
- The closest major airport is in Broomfield, CO (BJC-Rocky Mountain Metropolitan) 38.5 from the city center
- The next closest is in Denver, CO (APA-Centennial) 47.6 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Evergreen
The city is well known for its live music and theaters, and Hiwan Homestead Museum is a local cultural venue. The hiking trails, mountain views, and lakeside highlight the city's natural beauty, and Alderfer Three Sisters Park, Bergen Peak, and Maxwell Falls Trailhead are worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Evergreen Golf Course and Maxwell Falls.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Evergreen. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Highland Haven - This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Colorado Bear Creek Cabins - Our customers like the helpful staff and location at this cabin. With a stay at this 3.5-star cabin, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a business center, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Comfort Suites Golden West on Evergreen Parkway - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
Popular places to see around the area include Race, located 22.8 mi (36.7 from the city center, and Red Rocks Amphitheater, which is 10.1 mi (16.3 away.
Dressing for Evergreen
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 12°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 26°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 12°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Evergreen is 0.63 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 13°F