Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 14 Jan. 2021
Reviewed on 5 Dec. 2020
Reviewed on 10 Nov. 2020
Reviewed on 4 Nov. 2020
Travelers to Boulder give high marks for the shopping, magnificent mountain views, and college vibe. This city also attracts tourists with its local tours, live music, and restaurants. Top sights in the city include Race, Folsom Field, and Chautauqua Park.
- There are 175 hotels and other accommodations in Boulder
- The closest major airport is in Broomfield, CO (BJC-Rocky Mountain Metropolitan) 17.4 from the city center
- The next closest is in Denver, CO (DEN-Denver Intl.) 53.1 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Boulder
The hiking trails and mountain views highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Chautauqua Park, Scott Carpenter Park, and Boulder Fish Observatory. Shopping is one of the favorite things to do, so consider an excursion to Twenty Ninth Street, Pearl Street Mall, and Flatiron Crossing. Top activities include taking local tours and biking, while Race, North Boulder Park, and Wonderland Trail are favorite sights to visit.
In Boulder, you'll be able to select from 175 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Niwot Inn & Spa - This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Bradley Boulder Inn - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this B&B. This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Berthoud Inn & Events - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast.
Other top sights in Boulder include Folsom Field and National Center for Atmospheric Research. Outside the city, popular places to visit include Coors Brewery, located 18.5 mi (29.8 from the city center, and Corona, which is 19.6 mi (31.5 away.
Dressing for Boulder
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 60°F and the nighttime average to be 22°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 21°F at night
- About 20.67 inches of rain falls on Boulder each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 22°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Boulder?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Boulder, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Boulder?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday in Boulder?
What's the best accommodation for couples in Boulder?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Boulder?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Boulder?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Boulder?
What's the best hotel for a golf holiday in Boulder?
What's the best accommodation option for a trip to the slopes in Boulder?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Boulder?
Recent Reviews in Boulder
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Boulder airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Boulder?
- Where to stay near top Boulder attractions?
- More accommodation types in Boulder
- What kind of hotels are in Boulder?
- Which hotel chains are in Boulder?
- What are the most popular hotels in Boulder?
- Are there hotels near Boulder?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends