Search Estes Park, Colorado Hotels from AU$71
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 8 Jan. 2021
Reviewed on 28 Dec. 2020
Visiting Estes Park
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Estes Park, and visitors give high marks for the magnificent mountain views, lakeside setting, and local tours. This city's scenic landscape also attracts tourists. A top sight in the area is Saber.
- There are 342 hotels and other accommodations in Estes Park
- The closest major airport is in Broomfield, CO (BJC-Rocky Mountain Metropolitan) 68.8 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Estes Park
The mountain views, hiking trails, and parks highlight the city's natural beauty, and Horseshoe Park, Upper Beaver Meadows Trailhead, and Deer Mountain are worth a visit. Top activities include wildlife viewing and taking local tours, while Cub Lake Trail, Flat Top Mountain Trail, and Backbone Adventures are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Fall River Entrance Station and Historic Fall River Hydroplant.
In Estes Park, you'll find 342 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- The Landing at Estes Park - Riverside Retreat - This 3-star cabin features free WiFi, free parking, and spa services. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and central location.
- Woodlands on Fall River - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and helpful staff at this condo. This 3.5-star condo features free WiFi, free parking, and a spa tub.
- Aspen Winds on Fall River - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a library, along with a private spa tub. Expedia customers like its clean rooms.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Saber, located 14.4 mi (23.2 from the center of the city.
Dressing for Estes Park
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 44°F during the day and 3°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 18°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 78°F with nighttime averages of 27°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 60°F and nighttime averages of 4°F
- Estes Park gets about 12.28 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 75°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 5°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Estes Park?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Estes Park, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Estes Park?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Estes Park?
What's the best hotel for couples in Estes Park?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Estes Park?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Estes Park?
What's the best golf hotel in Estes Park?
Recent Reviews in Estes Park
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Estes Park airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Estes Park?
- Where to stay near top Estes Park attractions?
- More accommodation types in Estes Park
- What kind of hotels are in Estes Park?
- Which hotel chains are in Estes Park?
- What are the most popular hotels in Estes Park?
- Are there hotels near Estes Park?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends