Search Silverthorne, Colorado Hotels from AU$126
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 16 Oct. 2020
Reviewed on 30 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 14 Aug. 2020
Reviewed on 31 Jul. 2020
Reviewed on 8 Aug. 2020
Reviewed on 12 Mar. 2020
Travelers to Silverthorne give high marks for the ski areas and magnificent mountain views. This city also attracts tourists with its riverfront. Keystone Ski Resort, Copper Mountain Ski Resort, and Breckenridge Ski Resort are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 303 hotels and other accommodations in Silverthorne
- The closest major airport is in Vail, CO (EGE-Eagle County Regional) 71.6 from the city center
- The next closest is in Broomfield, CO (BJC-Rocky Mountain Metropolitan) 87.9 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Silverthorne
Favorite places to visit in the city include Silverthorne Recreation Center, Outlets at Silverthorne, and Rainbow Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Lily Pad Lake Trailhead and The Raven At Three Peaks.
In Silverthorne, you'll find 303 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Buffalo Ridge - Unit B104 - Located in Wildernest, this 3-star condo features a kitchen, a fireplace, and free WiFi.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Silverthorne - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Quality Inn & Suites Summit County - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Keystone Ski Resort, located 6.7 mi (10.8 from the heart of the city, and Copper Mountain Ski Resort, which is 10.1 mi (16.3 away.
Dressing for Silverthorne
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 40°F during the day and 3°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 69°F, while the average at night is 15°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 71°F with nighttime averages of 27°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 55°F and nighttime averages of 4°F
- About 12.40 inches of rain falls on Silverthorne each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 68°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 4°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Silverthorne?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Silverthorne, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Silverthorne?
What's the best accommodation option for a family trip to Silverthorne?
What's the best accommodation for a couple visiting Silverthorne?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Silverthorne?
Where's the best place to stay for a ski holiday in Silverthorne?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Silverthorne?
Recent Reviews in Silverthorne
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Silverthorne airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Silverthorne?
- Where to stay near top Silverthorne attractions?
- More accommodation types in Silverthorne
- What kind of hotels are in Silverthorne?
- Which hotel chains are in Silverthorne?
- What are the most popular hotels in Silverthorne?
- Are there hotels near Silverthorne?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends