- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of The Pines Lodge, A RockResort
Choose dates to view prices
Townhome, 3 Bedrooms
Room, 2 Queen Beds (Lodge)
Superior Room, 2 Queen Beds
Townhome, 3 Bedrooms (Plus)
Room, 1 King Bed, Corner
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed (Lodge)
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
Condo, 3 Bedrooms
About this area
Located in Avon, The Pines Lodge, A RockResort is next to a golf course. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Beaver Lake Trailhead and Little Beach Park, while Vilar Performing Arts Center and Milhoan Studios and Gallery are cultural highlights. Beaver Creek Tennis Center and Beaver Creek Stables are also worth visiting. Take in the nearby slopes with skiing lessons, ski runs and ski lifts, or try out other outdoor activities such as snowmobiling.
- Beaver Creek Golf Course - 7 min walk
- Strawberry Park Express Ski Lift - 8 min walk
- Centennial Express Ski Lift - 8 min walk
- Lower Beaver Creek Mountain Express Ski Lift - 8 min drive
- Arrowhead Ski Area - 32 min drive
- Vail, CO (EGE-Eagle County Regional) - 44 min drive
- Grouse Mountain Grill — 1 min walk
- Grouse Mountain Grill - 1 min walk
- Splendido - 2 min walk
- Dusty Boot Steakhouse & Saloon - 11 min walk
- Metropolitan - 11 min walk
About this property
The Pines Lodge, A RockResort
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 35.00 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness centre access
- Ski storage
- Bicycle storage
- Internet access
- In-room safe
- Valet parking
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 16 and USD 20 for adults, and USD 12 and USD 13 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Amenities
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service
The room was moldy. The service was horrible. Only good thing was bellmen! The restaurant was excellent. Heater was not working. Window kept popping open in 14 degrees & snow. Complete waste of money.