Visitors to Gardena are sure to enjoy the restaurants and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's basketball games, churches, and festivals. Sony Pictures Studios, RMS Queen Mary, and Citadel Outlets are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 1864 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Los Angeles
- The closest major airport is in Hawthorne, CA (HHR-Hawthorne Municipal) 5.3 from the city center
- The next closest is in Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.) 11.5 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Gardena
A couple of favorite places to visit are Hustler Casino and Normandie Casino. Additionally, in the area you'll find Sony Pictures Studios and RMS Queen Mary.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Gardena. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Plus Gardena Inn & Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and WiFi.
- Gardena Terrace Inn - Our customers like the convenient parking and WiFi at this hotel. This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Redondo Beach Inn - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its overall value and proximity to the airport.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Citadel Outlets, located 11.6 mi (18.6 from the heart of the city, and Venice Beach, which is 12.4 mi (19.9 away.
Dressing for Gardena
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 68°F and the nighttime average to be 48°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 48°F at night
- About 12.44 inches of rain falls on Gardena each year
- Hottest months are usually August and September with an average temperature of 77°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 49°F