Search Redondo Beach, Los Angeles Hotels from AU$101
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 22 Nov. 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 28 Nov. 2020
Reviewed on 1 Dec. 2020
Reviewed on 2 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 19 Jul. 2020
Visiting Redondo Beach
Travelers to Redondo Beach give high marks for the beaches, top-notch restaurants, and shopping. This walkable city also attracts tourists with its sporting events. Around the area, top sights include Venice Beach, Sony Pictures Studios, and RMS Queen Mary.
- You'll find 1864 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Los Angeles
- The closest major airport is in Hawthorne, CA (HHR-Hawthorne Municipal) 9.2 from the city center
- The next closest is in Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.) 10.8 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Redondo Beach
The beaches and sunsets highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Vincent Park, Seaside Lagoon, and Torrance Beach. Top activities include exploring the waterfront and biking, while King Harbor Marina and Marvin Braude Bike Trail are sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are International Boardwalk and Redondo Beach Pier.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 21 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Redondo Beach. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Shade Hotel Redondo Beach - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and breakfast.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Los Angeles Redondo Beach - Our customers like the beach locale and room size at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Residence Inn by Marriott Los Angeles Redondo Beach - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its pool and proximity to shopping.
Top places to see in the area include Venice Beach, located 11.1 mi (17.9 from the heart of the city, and Sony Pictures Studios, which is 11.9 mi (19.2 away.
Dressing for Redondo Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 46°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- About 13.03 inches of rain falls on Redondo Beach each year
- Usually August and September are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 47°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Redondo Beach?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Redondo Beach, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Redondo Beach?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday to Redondo Beach?
What's the best hotel for couples in Redondo Beach?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Redondo Beach?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Redondo Beach?
What's the best luxury hotel in Redondo Beach?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Redondo Beach?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Redondo Beach?
Recent Reviews in Redondo Beach
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Redondo Beach airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Redondo Beach?
- Where to stay near top Redondo Beach attractions?
- More accommodation types in Redondo Beach
- What kind of hotels are in Redondo Beach?
- Which hotel chains are in Redondo Beach?
- What are the most popular hotels in Redondo Beach?
- Are there hotels near Redondo Beach?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends