Search Marina del Rey, Los Angeles Hotels from AU$166
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 1 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 9 Dec. 2018
Reviewed on 26 Feb. 2020
Visiting Marina del Rey
Travelers to Marina del Rey give high marks for the bustling marina, top-notch restaurants, and shopping. This city's walkable location also attracts tourists. Around the area, top sights include Venice Beach, Santa Monica Pier, and Sony Pictures Studios.
- You'll find 1864 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Los Angeles
- The closest major airport is in Santa Monica, CA (SMO-Santa Monica Municipal) 4.5 from the city center
- The next closest is in Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.) 5.7 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Marina del Rey
The beaches and sunsets highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Venice Beach, Burton W. Chace Park, and Marina Beach, Mother's Beach. Shopping is one of the favorite things to do, so consider an excursion to Fisherman's Village, Marina Marketplace, and Abbot Kinney Boulevard. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are UCLA Marina Aquatic Center and Venice Fishing Pier.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 46 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Marina del Rey. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a marina and a full-service spa, along with a private balcony. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Jamaica Bay Inn - Our customers like the breakfast and proximity to the airport at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- The Inn at Venice Beach - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Santa Monica Pier, located 3.5 mi (5.6 from the city center, and Sony Pictures Studios, which is 4.1 mi (6.6 away.
Dressing for Marina del Rey
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 51°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 70°F, while the average at night is 51°F
- About 11.50 inches of rain falls on Marina del Rey each year
- Usually September and August are the hottest months with an average of 70°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 51°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Marina del Rey?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Marina del Rey, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Marina del Rey?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to Marina del Rey?
What's the best accommodation for a couple visiting Marina del Rey?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Marina del Rey?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Marina del Rey?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Marina del Rey?
What's the best boutique hotel in Marina del Rey?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Marina del Rey?
Recent Reviews in Marina del Rey
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Marina del Rey airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Marina del Rey?
- Where to stay near top Marina del Rey attractions?
- More accommodation types in Marina del Rey
- What kind of hotels are in Marina del Rey?
- Which hotel chains are in Marina del Rey?
- What are the most popular hotels in Marina del Rey?
- Are there hotels near Marina del Rey?
- Expedia's Latest Trends