Visiting West Hollywood
Travelers to West Hollywood give high marks for the lively bar scene, top-notch restaurants, and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its live music, art, and entertainment choices. Top sights around the area include TCL Chinese Theatre, Dolby Theater, and Hollywood Bowl.
- You'll find 1874 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Los Angeles
- The closest major airport is in Santa Monica, CA (SMO-Santa Monica Municipal) 10.9 from the city center
- The next closest is in Burbank, CA (BUR-Bob Hope) 11.6 away
Sightseeing and Staying in West Hollywood
Well known for its live music, art, and theaters, the city's cultural venues include MAK Center for Art and Architecture and Whiskey a Go Go. Shopping is a favorite activity, so consider an excursion to Sunset Strip and Melrose Avenue. In the area, you'll also find TCL Chinese Theatre and Dolby Theater.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 40 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in West Hollywood. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- London West Hollywood at Beverly Hills - This 5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
- The Charlie Hotel - Our customers like the convenient parking and helpful staff at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features free WiFi, a rooftop terrace, and parking.
- Sunset Tower Hotel - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and bar.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Hollywood Bowl, located 2.4 mi (3.9 from the heart of the city, and Hollywood Walk of Fame, which is 2.8 mi (4.5 away.
Dressing for West Hollywood
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 71°F and the nighttime average to be 47°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 47°F at night
- West Hollywood gets about 13.35 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually September and August with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 48°F