- Sunset Strip
- 9 min walk
- The Grove
- 12 min drive
- Starbucks Coffee
- 2 min walk
- Cousins Maine Lobster
- 2 min walk
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.)
- 38 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in West Hollywood, Chamberlain West Hollywood is in the business district. Sunset Strip and Melrose Avenue are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit CBS Television City and Universal Studios Hollywood™. Check out an event or a game at Dodger Stadium, and consider making time for Paramount Studios, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Sunset Strip - 9 min walk
- Melrose Avenue - 12 min walk
- The Grove - 12 min drive
- Rodeo Drive - 13 min drive
- Los Angeles County Museum of Art - 15 min drive
- Hollywood - Highland Station - 5 min drive
- Burbank Bob Hope Airport Station - 31 min drive
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.) - 38 min drive
- Fits — 1 min walk
- Pool Bar Wednesday-Sunday — 1 min walk
- Starbucks Coffee - 2 min walk
- Cousins Maine Lobster - 2 min walk
- Rawberri - 3 min walk
About this property
Chamberlain West Hollywood
Awards and affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBTQIA) guests.
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 125 per pet, per stay.
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 25 lb/11 kg)
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per day
- Resort fee: USD 30.08 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Health club access
- Fitness centre access
- Business centre/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 0.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 0.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 48.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 125 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Chamberlain West Hollywood Hotel
- Chamberlain Hotel
- Chamberlain West Hollywood
- Chamberlain Hotel West Hollywood
- West Hollywood Chamberlain Hotel
- Chamberlain West Hollywood Hotel West Hollywood
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Love the location and vibe. Wish they still had coffee makers in the rooms. Staff is great.