Where to stay in Los Angeles
Downtown Los Angeles
3.5/5Good!(119 area reviews)
Once associated with the sort of hustle and bustle common to most urban areas, today the emphasis is firmly placed on a vibrant culture and green spaces.
4/5Very Good!(294 area reviews)
Spot movie stars and experience the glamour of show business at the legendary home of the American motion picture industry.
This trendy neighborhood is known for its diverse cultural heritage, 24-hour nightlife and eclectic entertainment options.
When it comes to affluent residential neighbourhoods, Bel Air takes the cake.
Top hotels in Los Angeles
Reviewed on 17 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 14 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 9 Sep. 2020
Top activities in Los Angeles
Go Los Angeles All-Inclusive: Over 35 Attractions on 1 Pass
Grand City Tour of LA's Top Sights
Los Angeles Beach Holiday
Unwind on the shoreline and watch the sunlight shimmering on the water on your Los Angeles holiday. If you're yearning for the perfect beach experience, a trip to Los Angeles always delivers. You've probably heard about Venice Beach (12 miles (20 km) away). We recommend organising your accommodation nearby. However, a lot of sightseers also choose Los Angeles holiday packages closer to Santa Monica Beach or Zuma Beach, two other great nearby options.
Things You Should Know About Los Angeles
- Nothing screams holiday more than staying right near the shoreline. If you happen to agree, check out what's available among our Los Angeles beach hotels.
- Private holiday homes, like Sunset Plaza Chateau and Chateau Pacifique, are also popular property types here. Compare amenities and prices and take your pick!
- Alternatively, go for one of our All-Inclusive hotels in Los Angeles. They make it easy to budget. Leave your wallet in your room and enjoy the freedom that comes with the all-inclusive way of holidaying.
- Our Los Angeles things to do page is the ideal place to start planning your escape to Los Angeles. After you arrive, strike up a conversation with one of the 3,971,900 locals to learn even more.
- Save big bucks on amazing experiences with our Los Angeles holiday deals. See Universal Studios Hollywood™, as well as other major attractions, with the dollars left over in your pocket.
Frequently asked questions
What is the best way to save money on my Los Angeles holiday?
Which airports can I fly into for a Los Angeles holiday?
- Los Angeles, CA Airport (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.): 25,523 flights per month.
- Burbank, CA Airport (BUR-Bob Hope): 2,780 flights per month.
- Long Beach, CA Airport (LGB-Long Beach Municipal): 1,207 flights per month.
What are the most popular types of hotels for a trip to Los Angeles?
What does a holiday booking with Expedia include?
What are the best things to do in Los Angeles?
- Full Day Private Tour Los Angeles
- [Skip the Line] OUE Skyspace Los Angeles Admission
- LA: Food + History + Design Tour
- All Day LA Hollywood & Beach Tour
- Riverside Scavenger Hunt: Rumble Through Riverside Bar Crawl
- Santa Ana Scavenger Hunt: Wind Through Santa Ana’s Downtown