Search Beverly Hills, Los Angeles Hotels from AU$167
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 16 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 26 Jul. 2020
Reviewed on 6 Apr. 2020
Visiting Beverly Hills
Luxury-minded travelers will find upscale places to stay in Beverly Hills, and visitors give high marks for the shopping, top-notch restaurants, and lively bar scene. This city also attracts tourists with its cafés and entertainment choices. Top sights around the area include J. Paul Getty Museum, TCL Chinese Theatre, and Dolby Theater.
- You'll find 1864 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Los Angeles
- The closest major airport is in Santa Monica, CA (SMO-Santa Monica Municipal) 9.3 from the city center
- The next closest is in Burbank, CA (BUR-Bob Hope) 12.4 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Beverly Hills
Cultural venues in the city include Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts, Paley Center for Media, and Museum of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. The city is notable for landmarks like Sierra Towers, House at 9137 Cordell Drive, and House at 1654 Doheny Drive. Shopping is one of the favorite things to do, so consider an excursion to Sunset Strip, Rodeo Drive, and Wilshire Boulevard.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 35 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Beverly Hills. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and bathrooms.
- The Beverly Hills Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool.
- The Peninsula Beverly Hills - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 4 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and helpful staff.
Outside the city, popular places to see include J. Paul Getty Museum, located 3.9 mi (6.2 from the city center, and TCL Chinese Theatre, which is 4 mi (6.5 away.
Dressing for Beverly Hills
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 64°F and the nighttime average to be 51°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 70°F during the day and 51°F at night
- About 11.50 inches of rain falls on Beverly Hills each year
- Hottest months are usually August and September with an average temperature of 70°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 51°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Beverly Hills?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Beverly Hills, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Beverly Hills?
What's the best accommodation option for families in Beverly Hills?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday to Beverly Hills?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Beverly Hills?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Beverly Hills?
What's the best luxury hotel in Beverly Hills?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Beverly Hills?
Recent Reviews in Beverly Hills
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Beverly Hills airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Beverly Hills?
- Where to stay near top Beverly Hills attractions?
- More accommodation types in Beverly Hills
- What kind of hotels are in Beverly Hills?
- Which hotel chains are in Beverly Hills?
- What are the most popular hotels in Beverly Hills?
- Are there hotels near Beverly Hills?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends