Search El Segundo, Los Angeles Hotels from AU$143
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 15 Jul. 2020
Reviewed on 22 Jul. 2020
Reviewed on 4 Aug. 2020
Reviewed on 30 Aug. 2020
Reviewed on 23 Feb. 2020
Reviewed on 12 Aug. 2020
Visiting El Segundo
Families will find kid-friendly activities in El Segundo, and visitors give high marks for the fun sporting events, beaches, and shopping. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its restaurants. Around the area, top sights include Venice Beach, Sony Pictures Studios, and Santa Monica Pier.
- You'll find 1864 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Los Angeles
- The closest major airport is in Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.) 3.1 from the city center
- The next closest is in Hawthorne, CA (HHR-Hawthorne Municipal) 6.3 away
Sightseeing and Staying in El Segundo
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Cabrillo Beach and Dockweiler State Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Lakes at El Segundo and Old Town Music Hall.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in El Segundo. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites LAX El Segundo - This 2.5-star hotel in LAX Area features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and overall value.
- Cambria Hotel & Suites LAX - Our customers like the overall value and quiet location at this hotel. This 3-star hotel in LAX Area features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Hilton Garden Inn LAX El Segundo - Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in LAX Area can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Top places to see in the area include Venice Beach, located 6.5 mi (10.4 from the heart of the city, and Sony Pictures Studios, which is 7.2 mi (11.6 away.
Dressing for El Segundo
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 65°F during the day and 48°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- Average annual rainfall for El Segundo is 11.42 inches
- Usually August and September are the hottest months with an average of 75°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 49°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in El Segundo?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in El Segundo, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in El Segundo?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to El Segundo?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday in El Segundo?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in El Segundo?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in El Segundo?
What's the best boutique accommodation in El Segundo?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to El Segundo?
Recent Reviews in El Segundo
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the El Segundo airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of El Segundo?
- Where to stay near top El Segundo attractions?
- More accommodation types in El Segundo
- What kind of hotels are in El Segundo?
- Which hotel chains are in El Segundo?
- What are the most popular hotels in El Segundo?
- Are there hotels near El Segundo?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends