Search Torrance, Los Angeles Hotels from AU$124
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 19 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 16 Aug. 2020
Reviewed on 18 Mar. 2020
Reviewed on 13 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 8 Aug. 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Torrance, and visitors give high marks for the shopping, beaches, and top-notch restaurants. This culturally-rich city also attracts tourists with its sporting events and festivals. RMS Queen Mary, Sony Pictures Studios, and Venice Beach are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 1864 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Los Angeles
- The closest major airport is in Hawthorne, CA (HHR-Hawthorne Municipal) 9.7 from the city center
- The next closest is in Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.) 13.6 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Torrance
The city is well known for its festivals and cultural venues like Chen Art Gallery and Toyota USA Automotive Museum. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Del Amo Fashion Center is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Absolution Brewing Company and Wilson Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 25 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Torrance. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Miyako Hybrid Hotel Torrance - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Best Western Plus Avita Suites - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Staybridge Suites Torrance/Redondo Beach - With a stay at this 3-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include RMS Queen Mary, located 10 mi (16.1 from the city center, and Sony Pictures Studios, which is 13.3 mi (21.4 away.
Dressing for Torrance
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 46°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- Average annual rainfall for Torrance is 13.03 inches
- Usually August and September are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 47°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Torrance?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Torrance, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Torrance?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Torrance?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday in Torrance?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Torrance?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Torrance?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Torrance?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Torrance?
Recent Reviews in Torrance
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Torrance airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Torrance?
- Where to stay near top Torrance attractions?
- More accommodation types in Torrance
- What kind of hotels are in Torrance?
- Which hotel chains are in Torrance?
- What are the most popular hotels in Torrance?
- Are there hotels near Torrance?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends