Search Hermosa Beach, Los Angeles Hotels from AU$174
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 1 Aug. 2020
Reviewed on 2 Mar. 2020
Visiting Hermosa Beach
Travelers to Hermosa Beach give high marks for the beaches, top-notch restaurants, and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its bars and sporting events. Top sights around the area include Venice Beach, Sony Pictures Studios, and Santa Monica Pier.
- You'll find 1864 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Los Angeles
- The closest major airport is in Hawthorne, CA (HHR-Hawthorne Municipal) 8.6 from the city center
- The next closest is in Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.) 8.8 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hermosa Beach
Favorite places to visit in the city include Revive Thai Spa, Comedy and Magic Club, and Hermosa Beach Pier. Additionally, you might want to add CJ Grand Spa to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Hermosa Beach. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Beach House Hotel at Hermosa Beach - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hermosa Beach - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Hampton Inn & Suites, Hermosa Beach - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a fitness center. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Venice Beach, located 9.7 mi (15.5 from the city center, and Sony Pictures Studios, which is 10.7 mi (17.3 away.
Dressing for Hermosa Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 65°F and the nighttime average to be 48°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 48°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Hermosa Beach is 11.42 inches
- Hottest months are usually September and August with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 49°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Hermosa Beach?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Hermosa Beach, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Hermosa Beach?
What's the best accommodation option when travelling with children to Hermosa Beach?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic getaway to Hermosa Beach?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Hermosa Beach?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Hermosa Beach?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Hermosa Beach?
Recent Reviews in Hermosa Beach
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Hermosa Beach airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Hermosa Beach?
- Where to stay near top Hermosa Beach attractions?
- More accommodation types in Hermosa Beach
- What kind of hotels are in Hermosa Beach?
- Which hotel chains are in Hermosa Beach?
- What are the most popular hotels in Hermosa Beach?
- Are there hotels near Hermosa Beach?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends