Search Inglewood, Los Angeles Hotels from AU$96
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 10 Oct. 2020
Reviewed on 25 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 19 Jul. 2020
Reviewed on 26 Jul. 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Inglewood, and visitors give high marks for the shopping, top-notch restaurants, and beaches. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its live music, cafés, and entertainment choices. Top sights around the area include Sony Pictures Studios, Venice Beach, and Santa Monica Pier.
- You'll find 1874 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Los Angeles
- The closest major airport is in Hawthorne, CA (HHR-Hawthorne Municipal) 3.5 from the city center
- The next closest is in Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.) 4.8 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Inglewood
A couple of favorite places to visit are Hollywood Park Racetrack and Hollywood Park Casino. In the area, you'll also find Sony Pictures Studios and Venice Beach.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 32 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Inglewood. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Inglewood - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Wingate by Wyndham Los Angeles International Airport LAX - Our customers like the overall value and proximity to the airport at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in LAX Area can enjoy access to free breakfast and a fitness center, along with free WiFi.
- Crystal Inn Suites & Spas - This 2-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Top places to see in the area include Santa Monica Pier, located 9.2 mi (14.8 from the heart of the city, and Dolby Theater, which is 10.3 mi (16.6 away.
Dressing for Inglewood
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 65°F during the day and 48°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- Average annual rainfall for Inglewood is 11.42 inches
- Usually August and September are the hottest months with an average of 75°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 49°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Inglewood?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Inglewood, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Inglewood?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to Inglewood?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday to Inglewood?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Inglewood?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Inglewood?
What's the best boutique hotel in Inglewood?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Inglewood?
Recent Reviews in Inglewood
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Inglewood airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Inglewood?
- Where to stay near top Inglewood attractions?
- More accommodation types in Inglewood
- What kind of hotels are in Inglewood?
- Which hotel chains are in Inglewood?
- What are the most popular hotels in Inglewood?
- Are there hotels near Inglewood?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends