Search Venice, Los Angeles Hotels from AU$126
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 16 Apr. 2020
Visitors give high marks for the beaches in Venice, which is also known for its cafés and live music. This city's walkable location also attracts tourists. Venice Beach, Santa Monica Pier, and Sony Pictures Studios are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 1864 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Los Angeles
- The closest major airport is in Santa Monica, CA (SMO-Santa Monica Municipal) 3 from the city center
- The next closest is in Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.) 7.9 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Venice
The city is well known for its live music scene and cultural venues like LA Louver. The beaches and sunsets highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Venice Beach, Muscle Beach Venice, and Venice Beach Boardwalk. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Abbot Kinney Boulevard and Chiat-Day Building.
In Venice, there are 100 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Boutique 444 - This 3-star apartment features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and convenient parking.
- Venice Breeze Suites - Our customers like the room size at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a rooftop terrace and a library, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Hotel Erwin - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and 2 bars, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and beach locale.
Popular places to see around the area include Santa Monica Pier, located 2.1 mi (3.5 from the heart of the city, and Sony Pictures Studios, which is 4.2 mi (6.7 away.
Dressing for Venice
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 64°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 51°F
- From April to June, the average is 70°F during the day and 51°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Venice is 11.50 inches
- September and August are usually the hottest months averaging 70°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 51°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Venice?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Venice, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Venice?
What's the best place to stay for families in Venice?
What's the best accommodation for a couple visiting Venice?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Venice?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Venice?
What's the best high-end hotel in Venice?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Venice?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Venice?
Recent Reviews in Venice
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Venice airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Venice?
- Where to stay near top Venice attractions?
- More accommodation types in Venice
- What kind of hotels are in Venice?
- Which hotel chains are in Venice?
- What are the most popular hotels in Venice?
- Are there hotels near Venice?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends