Travelers to Fiji will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Fiji, there are 204 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Nadi (NAN-Nadi Intl.) 57.5 from the city center. The next closest is in Suva (SUV-Nausori) 64.8 away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Fiji
Favorite places to visit in the city include Bouma National Heritage Park, Waitabu Marine Park, and Viti Levu. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Mount Tomanivi and Zip Fiji.
In Fiji, there are 204 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday retreat. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Likuliku Lagoon Resort - Adults Only - With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
- Qamea Resort and Spa Fiji - Our customers like the helpful staff at this resort. With a stay at this 4.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with a private balcony.
- Viwa Island Resort - With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with a private balcony. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for Fiji
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 73°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 66°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 65°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 68°F
- Fiji gets about 1.81 inches of rain per year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 66°F