Visitors to Momi are sure to enjoy the beaches and restaurants. The relaxing and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Momi
- The closest major airport is in Malololailai (PTF) 15.3 from the city center
- The next closest is in Nadi (NAN-Nadi Intl.) 25.2 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Momi
A couple of favorite places to visit are Momi WW2 Gun Site and Viti Levu. In the area, you'll also find Sheraton Denarau Golf and Racquet Club and Musket Cove Marina.
This is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Fiji Marriott Resort Momi Bay - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and 4 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and overall condition.
Dressing for Momi
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 73°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 66°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 65°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 68°F
- Momi gets about 1.81 inches of rain per year
- Usually February and December are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 66°F