- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Tokoriki Island, Sheraton Resort & Spa, Tokoriki Island, Fiji is on the beach.
- Where to eat
- Waitui House – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Open daily.
- Pantry – Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and light fare daily.
- The Reef Bistro – Poolside restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner on selected days, happy hour available. Reservations required.
- Sala Bar – Restaurant with a bar. Open daily, happy hour available.
About this property
Sheraton Resort & Spa, Tokoriki Island, Fiji
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 48 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: FJD 54 for adults and FJD 27 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: FJD 150 (subject to availability)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 3 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Sheraton Resort Tokoriki Island Fiji
- Sheraton Tokoriki Island Fiji
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Beautiful location, rooms were spacious and quiet. We had a beachfront villa so it was soothing listening to the waves crashing st night. Staff were friendly and always keen to help. Especially caring since I had a baby bump. There were plenty of Activities each day to break up the schedule. Particularly enjoyed the aqua aerobics :)