Visiting Tokoriki Island
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Tokoriki Island, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the beaches and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and tucked away setting.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Tokoriki Island
- The closest major airport is in Mana (MNF) 10.8 from the city center
- The next closest is in Malololailai (PTF) 24.6 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Tokoriki Island
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Tokoriki Island Beach and Mamanuca Islands. Snorkeling is a top activity, and Tokoriki Island Port is one place to visit. Additionally, you'll find Yanuya Village and Monuriki Island in the area.
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Tokoriki Island Resort - Adults only - This 4.5-star resort features a marina, 2 outdoor pools, and a private beach. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and overall value.
Dressing for Tokoriki Island
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 73°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 66°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 65°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 68°F
- Average annual rainfall for Tokoriki Island is 1.81 inches
- Usually January and December are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 66°F