Visitors can enjoy all that Sigatoka has to offer including the beaches and restaurants. This city's welcoming locals also attracts tourists.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Sigatoka
- The closest major airport is in Nadi (NAN-Nadi Intl.) 43.7 from the city center
- The next closest is in Malololailai (PTF) 52.6 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sigatoka
The picturesque setting of Sigatoka Sand Dunes and Viti Levu exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Lawaqa Park and Tavuni Hill Fort.
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- DeVos - The Private Residence - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
Dressing for Sigatoka
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 73°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 66°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 65°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 68°F
- Sigatoka gets about 1.81 inches of rain per year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 66°F