Families will find kid-friendly activities in Korotogo, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. Relaxing and welcoming, this city also attracts tourists with its bars.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Korotogo
- The closest major airport is in Nadi (NAN-Nadi Intl.) 47.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Korotogo
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Kula Wild Adventure Park and Viti Levu. You'll also find Tavuni Hill Fort and Lawaqa Park in the area.
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Bedarra Beach Inn - This 3.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Korotogo
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 73°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 66°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 65°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 68°F
- Korotogo gets about 1.81 inches of rain per year
- Usually January and December are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 66°F