Visiting Beachcomber Island
Visitors to Beachcomber Island are sure to enjoy the restaurants and beaches. This city's relaxing setting also attracts tourists. The closest major airport is in Malololailai (PTF) 15 from the city center. The next closest is in Mana (MNF) 16.6 away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Beachcomber Island
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Mamanuca Islands. Additionally, you'll find Tivua Island and Vuda Point Marina in the area.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Beachcomber Island Resort - This 3.5-star hotel features a private beach, a water park, and a water park. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
Dressing for Beachcomber Island
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 88°F and the nighttime average to be 73°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 66°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 68°F at night
- About 1.81 inches of rain falls on Beachcomber Island each year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 66°F