Visiting Malolo Lailai Island
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Malolo Lailai Island, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its sporting events and local tours.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Malolo Lailai Island
- The closest major airport is in Malololailai (PTF) 0.2 from the city center
- The next closest is in Mana (MNF) 15.1 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Malolo Lailai Island
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Mamanuca Islands. Snorkeling, biking, and taking local tours are top activities, while sights to visit include Musket Cove Marina. In the area, you'll also find Cloud 9 Fiji and Castaway Island Day Trip.
Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Lomani Island Resort - Adults Only - This 4-star resort features a private beach, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and beach locale.
Dressing for Malolo Lailai Island
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 88°F and the nighttime average to be 73°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 66°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 68°F at night
- Malolo Lailai Island gets about 1.81 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually December and February with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 66°F