Visiting Castaway Island
Visitors to Castaway Island are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its local tours. The closest major airport is in Mana (MNF) 7.5 from the city center. The next closest is in Malololailai (PTF) 8.1 away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Castaway Island
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Castaway Island Day Trip and Mamanuca Islands. Additionally, you'll find Cloud 9 Fiji and Musket Cove Marina in the area.
This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Castaway Island Fiji - This 4-star resort features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a private beach. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
Dressing for Castaway Island
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 73°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 66°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 65°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 68°F
- Average annual rainfall for Castaway Island is 1.81 inches
- Usually December and January are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 66°F