Visitors are sure to enjoy all Savusavu has to offer including its snorkeling. Tourists can also enjoy the city's waterfront, rainforests, and spas.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Savusavu
- The closest major airport is in Savusavu (SVU) 2.8 from the city center
- The next closest is in Labasa (LBS) 34.4 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Savusavu
Snorkeling is a top activity, and Copra Shed Marina is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Savusavu Farmers' Market and Vanua Levu.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Savusavu. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Koro Sun Resort - With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a marina and 3 outdoor pools, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and pool.
- Naveria Heights Lodge - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Daku Resort - This 3-star resort features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and location.
Dressing for Savusavu
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 89°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 66°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 68°F as the nighttime average
- About 71.22 inches of rain falls on Savusavu each year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 65°F