Visitors can enjoy all that Labasa has to offer including the restaurants, monuments, and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and welcoming setting.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Labasa
- The closest major airport is in Labasa (LBS) 4.9 from the city center
- The next closest is in Savusavu (SVU) 40.8 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Labasa
Notable city landmarks like Sangam Temple and Labasa Sugar Mill might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Subrail Park and Vanua Levu.
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Grand Eastern Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room refrigerator.
Dressing for Labasa
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 88°F, while the average at night is 66°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 65°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 68°F
- About 71.22 inches of rain falls on Labasa each year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 65°F