Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Suva, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, soccer matches, and spas.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodations in Suva
- The closest major airport is in Suva (SUV-Nausori) 16.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Suva
The city's natural beauty is on display at Champagnat Park, Albert Park, and Thurston Gardens. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Suva Municipal Market is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Centenary Methodist Church and Shree Laxmi Narayan Temple.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Suva. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Grand Pacific Hotel - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 4 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Suva - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with a private balcony. Expedia customers like its pool and helpful staff.
Dressing for Suva
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 89°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 66°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 68°F as the nighttime average
- About 71.22 inches of rain falls on Suva each year
- January and December are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 65°F