Overview of Holiday Inn Suva
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Balcony, Garden View
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking, Sea View
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Sea View
Room, 2 Double Beds, Balcony, Garden View
About this area
Located in Suva, Holiday Inn Suva is in the city centre and on the waterfront. Government Building and Mariamma Temple are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Albert Park and Waidroka Reef. Travelling with kids? Consider Zip Fiji, or check out an event or a game at Fiji National Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Government Building - 1 min walk
- Albert Park - 2 min walk
- Holy Trinity Cathedral - 7 min walk
- Fiji Museum - 7 min walk
- Thurston Gardens - 10 min walk
- Suva (SUV-Nausori) - 38 min drive
- Where to eat
- Vikatoria Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Holiday Inn Suva
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: FJD 48.00 per person (approximately)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Holiday Inn Suva Hotel
- Holiday Inn Suva
- Holiday Inn Suva Hotel Suva
- Suva Holiday Inn
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
There are not many options in Suva - surprisingly for a capital city. Of the existing options, this is a decent one - everything you would expect from a p-star establishment.