Visitors to Eagle are sure to enjoy the ski areas and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cafés. A top sight in the area is Beaver Creek Resort.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Eagle
- The closest major airport is in Vail, CO (EGE-Eagle County Regional) 7.3 from the city center
- The next closest is in Aspen, CO (ASE-Pitkin County) 48.4 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Eagle
Beaver Creek Resort is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Gypsum Creek Golf Course and Red Sky Golf Club Norman Course.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Eagle. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Best Western Plus Eagle Lodge & Suites - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to the airport and clean, comfortable rooms.
- AmericInn Lodge & Suites Eagle - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Comfort Inn Vail Valley - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and helpful staff.
Dressing for Eagle
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 10°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 10°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Eagle is 11.34 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 12°F